How to use Afterpay:
Afterpay is fully integrated with our checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy and you will be redirected to the Afterpay website, where you will be prompted to set up an account, or log in if you are an existing customer, to complete your transaction.
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and payments will be automatically scheduled for you.
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot.
Afterpay takes care of the rest. Afterpay will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically.
Terms and Conditions:
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- For first time Afterpay customers, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction;
- The funds for the first payment must be available in your nominated account at the time of checkout.
- A $10 late payment fee will be charged by Afterpay if the payment is not paid on the due date with an additional $7 fee if this still remains unpaid after 7 days.
- Maximum transaction amount is $1000. Any orders over this amount will not be eligible for Afterpay.
- If you wish to return your goods, please contact us as per the Dapple and Spots return policy, found here... if eligible for a refund, your refund will be applied against your outstanding balance.
- If the first payment instalment has already been made when you return the item to us, Afterpay will refund your first instalment and cancel all future payments to the specific order.
- If you part return your order, your total order value will be adjusted and the applicable refund will be actioned. You can log into your after pay account anytime and view your updated payment schedule.
To find out more about the Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website for more details.
Customers please note:
Late Payment Fee: $10 Late Payment Fee if a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the Payment Schedule, with a further $7 Late Payment Fee added seven days after the payment is due if the payment is still unpaid.
Other fees or charges: Nil